Integration of Amazon Music High Resolution

+1 for this.

1 Like

+2
Definitely want more options

I would like this as an option in Roon if possible. I already subscribe to Prime so the £12.99 monthly price is a lot more tolerable than the next best lossless offering being £19.99 a month.

Amazon has entered the hi def streaming business…

Will Roon support it?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: High resolution audio from Amazon

Let’s keep this topic about the feature request, there’s dedicated topic to discuss Amazon’s initiative…

This is huge for me as a Prime member. I know an integration is a huge job to add to the list but fingers crossed Roon have figured out a way to integrate with less effort now with Qobuz onboard.

Well it’s now live and I just signed up for the trial. The price for hi-res streaming is good, and the app seems to work okay. Selection is pretty good for a new service, too.
But I won’t leave Qobuz unless Amazon and Roon get the integration going. Having the streaming service as part of my Roon Library is just too useful a feature to give up.

Dear Roon members/owners

work to be done … Amazon HD integration

+1 for integration into Roon if possible. Using Qobuz now with Roon, and choice of service providers is a good thing.

3 Likes

+1 as well. I’m a current Tidal subscriber, just the basic non-MQA $10/month. In fact I pretty much stream Tidal exclusively with Roon. As an Amazon Prime member it would be fantastic to have Amazon Music HD as an option.

Roon - please add Amazon

Don - lifetime member

4 Likes

Please add it!

1 Like

+1 Super interested in another option.

Yes, ROON, please integrate with Amazon HD music? You can do it! Please advise!

Agreed with the other posters here, I’m clamoring for Amazon HD integration in Room!

The new Elephant in the Room has just arrived.

2 Likes

Yep, I also think this would be great and help keep me tied to Roon.

Another vote for integration if it’s possible. Thanks.

63 posts were merged into an existing topic: High resolution audio from Amazon