Integration of Amazon Music High Resolution

Amazon has entered the hi def streaming business…

Will Roon support it?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: High resolution audio from Amazon

Let’s keep this topic about the feature request, there’s dedicated topic to discuss Amazon’s initiative…

This is huge for me as a Prime member. I know an integration is a huge job to add to the list but fingers crossed Roon have figured out a way to integrate with less effort now with Qobuz onboard.

Well it’s now live and I just signed up for the trial. The price for hi-res streaming is good, and the app seems to work okay. Selection is pretty good for a new service, too.
But I won’t leave Qobuz unless Amazon and Roon get the integration going. Having the streaming service as part of my Roon Library is just too useful a feature to give up.

3 Likes

Dear Roon members/owners

work to be done … Amazon HD integration

1 Like

+1 for integration into Roon if possible. Using Qobuz now with Roon, and choice of service providers is a good thing.

8 Likes

+1 as well. I’m a current Tidal subscriber, just the basic non-MQA $10/month. In fact I pretty much stream Tidal exclusively with Roon. As an Amazon Prime member it would be fantastic to have Amazon Music HD as an option.

2 Likes

Roon - please add Amazon

Don - lifetime member

9 Likes

Please add it!

4 Likes

+1 Super interested in another option.

2 Likes

Yes, ROON, please integrate with Amazon HD music? You can do it! Please advise!

3 Likes

Agreed with the other posters here, I’m clamoring for Amazon HD integration in Room!

3 Likes

The new Elephant in the Room has just arrived.

3 Likes

Yep, I also think this would be great and help keep me tied to Roon.

2 Likes

Another vote for integration if it’s possible. Thanks.

3 Likes

63 posts were merged into an existing topic: High resolution audio from Amazon

Roon integration would be nice. It seems like Amazon Lossless requires the desktop application which at the moment does not support Linux :frowning:

Nope it’s supported on iOs and Android (phone specific) as well. I am sure their API is cross platform.

Yes, very much want to see Amazon High rez added to Roon. Dumped my Tidal account the day they adopted MQA.

Alan - Lifetime Roon subscriber

8 Likes