Intermittent Accessibility Issue with Rock on Cirrus7 PC (ref#10WAP6)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

Sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't

Rock running on Cirrus7 PC is not available every 2-3 days

Hi @Wojtulek

When it becomes ‘not available’ what do you do to make it available again?

I have to restart it. Its not available either by roon app or by its IP (web UI).
1-2 times when web UI was available I could see strange information which suggested that it can be rapekated to SSD I got with Cirrus.
But most of the time I had to restart it just switching it off for a moment and then on.

Ok.

Is this during normal use of Roon or a period of no use?

Has this started recently or for a period of time you are unable to pinpoint?

If recently, was it inline with a Roon update?

It’d be interesting to see if anything is displayed when connected to a TV via HDMI during a period of no access.

1 Like

Hi @Wojtulek,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help in ensuring we gather the right information.

First, next time you have the issue note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

1 Like

So far so good…
Strange - maybe it is not hardware issue but I’m still waiting for the issue :slight_smile:

Ok. Yesterday it worked but not today. I’m surprised that no problems for so long but today I had to switch my server off and on to be ale to use Roon. Roon Rock was not available by web too.
I hope it will help a bit.

Today I can’t connect to Roon again but Rock is available by web - I can see

Sometimes even web interface is not available and I suspect that such information suggests that my Cirrus 7 has faulty ssd? I bought it maybe a year ago :confused:
Anyway please check logs - now I will restart Rock using web interface. I worked so far

No I had to restart it disconnecting PSU

Room Core not available again. No access via web.
Restart