Intermittent Connectivity Issue on App and Browser - Estimate for Repair (ref#MQM7JP)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

I can't connect to Nucleus

Does Nucleus show up in macOS Finder / Windows Explorer?

Yes

sometimes the app connects, sometimes it doesnt. Also sometimes it doesnt connect on a web browser, I reinstalled its operating system and no luck. I was talking with Rick Lennon with Kevro and he said it sounds like the SSD or the Motherboard is having issues. Im wanting a a estimate to repair

1 Like

Moved to Nucleus Support

Hi @SuReInnoVations,
I appreciate your patience while we worked through the queue. Please connect your nucleus to a monitor with an HDMI cable and share a photo of what you see on the monitor. This will allow us to diagnose if there is a hardware issue with your nucleus.

Add images

Okay, good news. That screen means that your nucleus doesn’t have any hardware issues. I’ll activate diagnostics on your account to investigate further.

Ok merci!
Bonne journée!

Hi @Jacques_Belanger,

We were able to review a fresh diagnostic report from your Nucleus, and didn’t find anything hinting at hardware issues.

We did see large clumps of connection issues with dropbox, as well as poor connection issues when playback is occurring. The next time this happens, could you share the specific date, time, and track playing?

How is your Nucleus connected to your router? If you can, test out a direct ethernet connection between the two, bypassing any network gear.

I’ll be on standby for your reply. Thanks!

Bonjour,
Connexion direct du modem au Nucléus.
Merci!

1 Like