Intermittent Music Stops after Latest Update (ref#K2J4D0)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

· Music stops playing mid-track

Describe the issue

Since the latest update music stops periodically in the middle of a song.

Hey @Jeff_BARSKY,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and welcome to the community! I wanted to let you know before the weekend hits that our team was able to take a closer look into your issue, and that we might have a fix for your issue already in the pipeline, set to be released with our next release early next week.

I don’t have any immediate next steps for you, other than to wait and update your server + remotes, and test to see if the same issues occur.

In the meantime, if you do experience another stoppage before updating, feel free to share a fresh timestamp - the specific date, time, and name of track playing when the issue occurs. Similar to the video you shared above, which was massively helpful for our team, thank you for that!

I’ll follow up as soon as the update is released to check in and see if things have improved for you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Jeff_BARSKY,

I wanted to follow up and let you know that the fix we have for your issue is still pending, and should be set to be released with our next update.

How have things been running on the latest release?