Intermittent static / crackling streaming Qobuz

Roon Core Machine

Sonictransporter i5 for core / Boulder 866 Roon endpoint.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

English Electric switch connected to router. Copper to fiber optic to copper then to Synergistic Research switch to Shunyata Omega ethernet to Boulder

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

No library. I just stream from Qobuz / Roon

Description of Issue

Recently a digital static sound will take over while streaming audio. The audio will stop and the static will take over. It was only on one track last night and unfortunately I didn’t take note of the resolution or the particular song. Thanks, Todd

Hi @todd_mcdade

Thank you for getting in touch. We apologize for the delay in responding and that you’re experiencing unwanted artifacts while playing music.

Since there’s been a delay in getting back to you I wanted to inquire whether you were still having this problem. If so and you still require assistance please edit your set-up post above and include as much information as possible about how your devices are connected.

Playback artifacts usually result from connectivity issues. This will help us detect the source of the issue more quickly.

We’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.