Internet radio does not work anymore

It isn’t possible anymore to listen my internet radio stations. I got a messege:

afspelen onderbroken omdat een nummer niet geladen kan worden

When I try to add a new station, I got the messege: Roon cannot find a radiostation with this URL, while I ame sure that the given URL is correct.

What could be the reason and how to solve this issue?

Hi @Roel_Van_kuppevelt,

Can you please provide the link to the radio station that you are trying to add? Is this behavior the same even if your reboot your Core?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,
here is the link that worked so far;

rebooting my pinkfaun core didnt help

Roel

I couldn’t find any stream URL in the source code of the website.

Please add a new radio station with following web page address as URL in Roon:

Please report here if that works for you or not.

1 Like

Hello @Roel_Van_kuppevelt,

I too was unable to add that link to Roon, it appears that the station moved the streaming link to another location. I would suggest giving Blackjack’s link a try and do let us know if that works.

Thanks,
Noris

here the formal working links and the message I got:

none of the 6 stations I used works anymore and it is not possible to save a new one.
Roel

the suggesed link doesnt work eather.

What goes wrong?

Roel

Hi @Roel_Van_kuppevelt,

I was successfully able to use the TuneIn link to add this radio station and it is currently playing back ok on my end:

If you right-click the NPO station and press edit, do you see the opml link as the streaming URL?
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s25548&formats=mp3,aac

What is your Core model/manufacturer? I am noticing that this is an AAC stream and if you are using ROCK then it is possible that you may have not installed the ffmpeg drivers properly, please take a look at this article: https://kb.roonlabs.com/Roon_OS_Missing_Codecs

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.