Internet Radio stops playing on Linux [reproduced; fix in progress]

Hey @Bruno_Vivien – we have a fix coming for this issue in the next release. Thanks for your patience!

I get this too, with every station I’ve tried so far: plays for a few minutes, then stops.

I was finding URL’s hard to come by. Usually they give you an embedded Web player that is not very forthcoming about what URL it is playing. I got a few by various methods, but they all stopped after a few minutes. Then I got the idea to copy the links out of Logitech Media Center, which I believe goes through Tunein. When I did this the icons magically fleshed out with station logos. But they still stop after a few minutes.

It could be a matter of, as the OP suggested, the stream not automatically restarting after a dropout. But I don’t think I get dropouts playing by other means (Sqeezebox/LMS) nearly as reliably as the play stops using Roon. I should mention this is using a wireless connection to the Bridge (RPi/Raspian). I have yet to try it using a wired connection.

I wonder if it’s really some power of 2 seconds?

Nope, it’s a bug. We’ve fixed it and the fix will be go live with our next release.

Sorry for the trouble!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Internet Radio stops playing with Windows Core