Invert Phase For All Channels Issue? [Ticket In]

I think there is an issue with the Invert Phase For All Channels Issue setting in the Speaker Setup DSP Preset… it doesn’t seem to be persistent. I set it on one day, then come back an look another day and its off… (this pre-dates 1.5 but is still present)

HI, @Mesmo, thanks for the report, nice catch! I can reproduce this and will discuss this with our developers.

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi @support, I was just wondering if there’s any activity on this bug (I can still reproduce it)?

Thanks,
David.

Hi @Mesmo,

Thanks for pinging us regarding this issue, I have requested a status update from the QA team and will let you know as soon as I have any new info.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @Mesmo,

I spoke to the QA team today and I can see that your ticket is still in our development queue. This means our developers are still planning to look at this, but we don’t yet have a timeframe for when that’s going to happen.

Once the ticket has been scheduled and work begins, I’ll have a better sense of timing here. Thanks in advance for your patience!

– Noris

Thanks for the update @noris - happy to hear its in the queue.

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Hi @Mesmo,

We’ve made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should address this behavior. Please update Roon and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues. You can read the full release notes here:

Excellent news - thanks.

Tested and working at expected :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.