iOS Remote keeps crashing

Hi @Bruno_Mello,

I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue with your iPhone. I know it’s frustrating to wait so long and even cycle through a new computer while a problem remains unresolved.

If you don’t mind, please provide a few additional details about your network setup to equip tech support to resolve the issue most efficiently:

Is your current Core (Mac Mini) hardwired to the Asus router, or is it relying on a wireless connection? Do you have any switches, extenders, or access points in your setup?

Do you experience the crash when playing local files, or is it specific to a streaming service (Tidal/Qobuz)?

Lastly, it will illuminate the problem if our team can have a look at your Roon logs around the time of a crash. If you have a minute to replicate the crash, would you please follow the steps below to submit logs from your iPhone for review?

1. First toggle “Save logs to Files on next startup” from your iOS Settings for the Roon App.
  2. Reproduce the issue and note the time/date.
  3. Access your Files App on the phone and upload the log file using our Log Uploader.

@TuliaNonTroppo, it pains me to hear you’ve been experiencing persistent iOS crashes too, and I know I’m delayed getting to this thread. I saw you noted in a related post that an update to a more recent Build of Roon had resolved the issue. Please let me know if you’re also still experiencing crashes, and I’d be happy to split your post here into a new thread and troubleshoot there too.