iPAD apps disconnects

I have a Innuos Zen MK2 connected directly to a McIntosh MA5200 with inboard DAC.
I`ve been running this system using IPENG 9 running on my iPAD (2018 model) as an interface for a month now without any problems.

Yesterday I selected from the Innuos Zen settings " select Roon as a server" and then the Innuos automatically loaded the Roon Core. Then I signed up for the 14 days trial and downloaded the Roon remote App on my iPAD.

I can play music but the Roon app disconnects all the time (sometimes every 30 sec!). How do I fix this problem?

Hi @Durocher_Alain ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving froward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior, may I kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• While it may seem a touch elementary, since noticing this behavior have you tried rebooting the Innuos Zen MK2 along with any relevant networking devices (i.e your router, switches, etc)?

• If you have setup Roon on any other remote devices are you making the same observation as noted with iPad?

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

-Eric