QNAP NAS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ETHERNET - Sotm sms-200ultra

Connected Audio Devices

Chord M scaler via usb to Chord Dave via dual bnc

Number of Tracks in Library

155k+

Description of Issue

On the latest build 988 (but was present already for many builds before), there is an issue with displaying the dynamic range in ‘Versions view’ in portrait mode on iPad Mini 6 as shown below.

Could you please arrange it a bit differently, so it fits properly? For example just put ‘DR’ or nothing and just the dynamic range symbol and the value if it’s too constrained.

In landscape mode it shows fine. Also on bigger iPads it works fine as well in portrait mode.

Thanks,
Stefan

1 Like

Confirmed for iPad mini 5gen too :slight_smile:

Do you choose versions based on dynamic range?

Hey @StefanK,

Thank you for your report, we appreciate the heads up! Could you please grab a screen-recording of what you’re seeing on the iPad mini in both portrait mode and landscape so I can pass it along to QA? Thanks!

Hi @jamie ,
Here is a video capture from iPad mini 6 starting in portrait mode (DR can not be seen) and after rotating the iPad mini 6 to landscape mode (DR is visible)

1 Like

Thank you @StefanK, I’ll pass the screen recording along. BTW, nice selections there! ELVIS IS BACK! is a great album, as is the Natty Dread BMW album. :fist:t2:

UPDATE: Ticket submitted.

2 Likes

I’m seeing the same issue on my 7th gen iPad (10.2” screen)

1 Like

Thank you for the additional details @Saturn94. I’m passing them along to QA.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from iPad Mini 6 - dynamic range cut off in portrait mode [TICKET-IN]:

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi @support, could you please reopen my original thread? I don’t think it should be closed before the fix is actually deployed.
Do you have some visibility when this will be fixed?

Thanks,
Stefan

Hi @StefanK,

We’ve reopened your original thread. Please accept our apologies for the lapse - I’ve reached out for a status update on the ticket and will report back here.

1 Like

Hi @StefanK,

This issue should have been fixed with the last several releases. Are you still seeing dynamic range cut off in portrait mode on this iPad or any other iOS tablet?

Thanks!

Great, this is now finally working.

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes