Ipad running 2.0 but Core running 1.8 legacy - How to upgrade core?

Roon Core Machine

Imac Retina 4k 2019
3.6 Ghz quad core i3
8 gb memory
Running Monterey 12.3.1

Networking Gear & Setup Details

1 local switch Netgear G5105

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio Directstream using Network Bridge

Number of Tracks in Library

N/A

Description of Issue

My core is able to play music from Tidal directly using my Directstream - this works fine.
But my Ipad and iPhone gives me an error message saying those devices are running Roon 2.0 (build 1127) while my core is running 1.8 (build 1126) so therefore they won’t work together. I’ve gone to my core software and it says current software is 1.8 and I’m on the current version. I redownloaded the Mac software from the Roon website and it still says this is 1.8. How do I get my Core to upgrade to 2.0 so that I can use my Ipad and iPhone again? I don’t see an option for this on the website or in my core software. My setup has been working seamlessly for the past year and now this software upgrade has caused an apparent disconnect between my devices.

Hey @Jeffrey_Taylor,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and my apologies for the delay in following up!

After reviewing your account, it looks like you’ve been able to successfully update all your Roon devices to 2.0. Are you still running into issues connecting your remotes to your core?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.