iPhone app crashes after 20 seconds!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Running Roon Rock in a Gen 8 NUC, version 1.6, build 416 stable

iPhone app is 1.6 build 438

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Network includes:
UniFi Security Gateway
UniFi AC AP Pro
UniFi AC AP Pro
UniFi Switch 24 POE 250w
UniFi Switch 8 POE 150w
UniFi Switch 8 POR 60w

Core connected to the Switch 8-150 along with my Roon Bridge. The Switch 8-150 is then connected to the Switch 24 which is in turn connected to the internet. One of the WiFi access points is connected to the Switch 24 and the other is wirelessly uplinked to the first access point.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Using a NuPrime Pi-9 as an end point which is basically a Raspberry Pi and a NuPrime uDSD DAC in one box. That is running the latest version of RoPieee. It is connected via Ethernet to the same switch as the core.

Description Of Issue

My iPhone app has started to crash after 20 seconds!

No matter what I am doing it just bombs after 20 seconds.

During that 20 seconds it works perfectly fine. I have tried using the app and doing different things, still crashes after 20 seconds. I have opened the app and just left it but it still crashes after 20 seconds.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled from the App Store but the same thing happens!

Please help!

Best Regards

Guy

Hi @Guy_Brown1,

What iOS version are you using? Can you confirm you have 13.2.2 installed?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.