iPhone app shuts down on launch after iOS update

Hi,

I’ve tried a way to bring this to Roon’s attention but seems that the only way is to ask the community. Seems a bit strange to not have any official technical support with the amount one is paying.

Does anyone know how to fix the iphone app issue (assuming it is more common than just me)?

I have moved your thread to the #support section that is actively monitored by Roon’s support team.

In order for anyone to be able to help you, you’ll need to add more detail though – the iPhone app issue’ does not offer much information. Filling out the support template below is a great way to start:

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

The remote apps crashing immediately is currently a quite common issue when the Roon core version is outdated. The information RBM asked for in the previous post will help to narrow it down more

1 Like

Hey @Kobus_Bekker,

Ben with the support team here, I was able to take a look into your account and see that your core is still on Build 1128, which could be playing a part in your issue.

I would suggest updating your core to the latest build 1234 and let me know if you continue to experience crashing. Thanks! :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.