Iqaudio DAC running Dietpi - shows up with icon like it's a RoonReady style device

Think it says 5142 in the file for the Allo? (Unless I’m looking at the wrong thing?)

I don’t mind particularly, I was just curious about the volume difference as it’s subjectively about half what the iqaudio was (i.e. I need about twice the Roon volume for the same output volume). Plus I’d still like it to say it’s iqaudio if I can and it’s simple to do.

The DToverlay configs are a little tricky, not just a simple case of changing a line unfortunately. DToverlays have to also be compiled to binaries (.dtbo) in kernel compilation.

Yep, you can configure all available system LED’s with:
dietpi-config > display options > LED control

Unfortunately, we don’t support LAN LED control yet (only what is available from kernel /sys/class/leds), however, there may be another way to achieve this, but unsure at the moment.

1 Like

That one didn’t seem to work for some reason. After reboot it doesn’t show up in Roon. Reverted back to Allo, and it works so will stick with that.

I tried setting the LEDs to off (blank in the config) but I can still see some red light coming from within so will experiment. If you ever work out a way to disable LAN LEDs that would be really useful. Meanwhile, tape does the job!

Thanks for everyone’s help.