Is it possible to copy a Tidal metadata to a local ripped album

I have a lot of of unidentified albums, but I can found them on Tidal. Identify on Roon doesn’t find the Tidal metadata, sometimes Roon finds the wrong one, which happens a lot on classical albums. so here the question

1, Does Roon have all the metadata from Tidal, if does, can I assign a local album to a specific tidal version’s metadata? that will save me a lot of time.
2, how can I search for classical albums that including all related albums? conductors, orchestra or composer. sometimes when I search for conductor I didn’t get resules but when I search for the orchestra the result pop up.

Roon sources its meta-data from other sources.

Hi @Yang_Liu,

We have metadata from various different sources. You can choose Edit > Identify and you can identify the album this way. If you’re not having any luck with this, can you share some screenshots of an example album you’re having problems with?

Can you give an example of a search that didn’t turn up expected results? Can you share a screnshot of this?

I’m trying to find Eliahu Inbal and Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra’s mahler cycle.

when I using “inbal” as artist keyword and “mahler” as album keywords, I can find symphony No.1 5 7 9;

when I using “Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra” as artist keyword and “mahler” as album keywords, I can find symphony No.1 5 7 9;

But when I left the album keyword blank, just using"Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra" as artist keyword, I found symphony No.2 and No.10

and when I left the album keyword blank, just using “inbal” as artist keyword, I can found none of these albums

here’s some anapshots:

Thanks, @Yang_Liu. Just to clarify, this is identification search, correct?

yes, after I clicked the “Unidentified” link

Thanks, @Yang_Liu. I’ve passed this feedback along to the team to investigate further.