Is it possible to see ratings on Album browser?

Is it possible to see ratings (editorial or otherwise) while skimming through music. Here I am in tidal and only see a rating after clicking into the album. With the exception of the checkmark. Appreciate any help.
-Hunter

Hello @Hunter_portland, what section of TIDAL in Roon are you in? If I go to the TIDAL section (under a category like “What’s New”) I see ratings.

It seems like its only when i look at a very highlevel it shows ratings. but as soon as a drill down to see all albums in say, country then the ratings go away.

Wow I Appreciate your help sorry I forgot about this.
So here is where…say you to an artist, it will show songs, then the album section and below that compilations etcetera. At this point the sampling shows the ratings.
Once I click on albums and it loads all of the albums know longer see ratings. At that point I can still see check marks, or other symbols like if it’s live -red dot-, aac and so on. But no ratings. I have used room for years and always had this issue I thought it was a programing issue that y’all just hadn’t got to. Would love to fix it. I will turn on alerts so used your next reply.

Thanks hunter

Hello @Hunter_portland, and thanks for the feedback on this! I’ve passed this info over to our QA team for further input. While I can’t promise any specific timeline, I’ve made our team aware of the issue!

still no ratings in expanded view?? :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.