iSine 20 icon disappeared with Roon 1.5

I’ve just noticed that the icon for the iSine 20 no longer displays (just shows the default speaker icon). The icon is visible in the Audeze DSP list but the endpoint icon does not change when ISine 20 is selected. All the other Audeze icons seem to work OK.

This is pretty annoying as I can no longer easily tell if the DSP filter is activated on an endpoint (especially as you can’t view DSP setting on iPhone).

It was working with 1.4 and I have noticed this behaved since updating to 1.5.

Is this something anyone else has experienced?

@support just to flag the guys

Hi @Keith_Marsh ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us.

I have opened a ticket in our system with our tech team to further investigate. Once I have some feedback from our techs on this behavior I will be sure to provide you with an update ASAP.

-Eric

I can confirm experiencing the reported behavior.

@Keith_Marsh and @Steve_Mato ---- I just got some feedback from our tech team and they have asked if you could please reboot your core machines and verify if you still notice the reported behavior with the iSine 20s.

Thanks!
-Eric

Hi Eric

Thanks for the help.

I tried rebooting but that didn’t help.

I ended up doing a new install and all is sorted now!

Thanks again for the quick response :slight_smile:

I was just about to report the same issue on my setup, but I just checked again and the iSine logo is back today.

I’ll check mine later but I got so distracted with the Oscar Peterson wow issue when I had the iSine 20 plugged in and setup that I forgot to look :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.