Issue accessing Qobuz and Tidal accounts via Roon after reinstall - Network error and login loop (ref#FWH2P1)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble logging in

Where are you having trouble logging in?

· I can't log into TIDAL / Qobuz / KKBox

Describe the issue

Since 2 days I cannot access my Qobuz and Tidal accounts via Roon. (For Tidal is redirecting me to Tidal, login succsefully there, and when back in Roon login is awaiting forever. For Qobuz in Roon, I am inserting my credentials and ... "network error"). I reinstaled today the Roon Server on QNAP, reinstaled the app on my PC, and now I cannot even login to Roon, is looping me back to the login screen. Whay is going on? Thanks!

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I can't log into the Roon app

Describe the issue

Since 5 days I cannot login to Roon, after reinstall it on Qnap NAS. I did the reinstall trying to solve the imposibility to connect to Tidal and Qobuz accounts via Roon.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I can't log into the Roon app

Describe the issue

Since 5 days I cannot login to Roon, after reinstall it on Qnap NAS. I did the reinstall trying to solve the imposibility to connect to Tidal and Qobuz accounts via Roon.

Please don’t open multiple Support Requests for the same issue - it won’t get your issue addressed any quicker and in fact may hamper the Support team’s work.

I’ve merged your duplicates into your original request. The Support team operate a queue system, and will address your issue once it reaches the head of their queue. Thank you.

Full form submission

Is Roon Server running?

· Yes, Roon Server is turned on and running.

What do you see on your screen?

· I see something else

When you try to connect, what screen do you see?

· I see something else

Describe the issue

Since 4 days I cannot access my Qobuz and Tidal accounts via Roon. (For Tidal is redirecting me to Tidal, login succsefully there, and when back in Roon login is awaiting connection forever. For Qobuz in Roon, I am inserting my credentials and ... "network error").
I reinstaled two days ago the Roon Server on QNAP, reinstaled the app on my PC, and since then I cannot even login to Roon, is looping me back to the login screen, after seeing the Roon Server as available to connect, and recognizing my login email. Whay should I do?
Thanks!

Describe your network setup

Roon Server is installed on QNAP TS-253B 4Gb, with Eversolo A6 as streameres,

What happens when you click on ‘Connect’ for the device ‘Nasclaudiu’?

Clear your default web browsers history may help login issues.

When I click “connect” is taking me to the Login or Sign in screen. Clicking Login, will send me to Choose account screen, and after choosing it, is taking me back to Login or Sign in screen. Over and over.
I did cleaned the web broser history, unfortunately it didn.t solved the issue.

I saw this once when I reinstalled Roon, try logging in via Roon Remote on a phone or tablet but clear the caches and data in the remote app, so it resets it like it’s a fresh install of the app.
Don’t just uninstall and reinstall the app, that doesn’t clear the cache (in Android anyway) the old log in information remains even after uninstalling it
Clear the caches in the remote app completely.

You could try doing the same with the remote app on your pc but I’ve never tried it

Thanks fir the reply! I cleared the cache and history of the browser, dezinstaled and reinstaled Roon on Qnap, on PC and on Ipad. The same issue I have on PC and on Ipad: after Roon Core is found, I select Login, my account is recognized, and is trying to redirect me to Roon app, but is jumping back on Login screen. And the same process go over and over. Can somebody from Technical team to access directly my computer via Team Viewer please?

1 Like

Hi @Claudiu_Popovici,

Thanks for the post and for your patience.

I’d first verify that QFirewall has RoonServer and its associated processes added as exceptions.

Login loops are commonly the result of content blockers on the affected Remote. Do you have any security or adblock software installed across your PC and iPad? Please disable any content blockers you’ve added on your devices, or add Roon to the safelist. UBlockorigin, for instance, can prevent the browser redirect from correctly opening Roon.

Thank you Connor!

I just did it. Uninstalled QFirewall, stoped the Bitdefender Firewall and Antivirus, Checked Windows Firewall too, to see if there are some issues created by Firewall. Uninstalled Roon on Windows PC, including Settings and components, cleaned the Registry of all Roon traces. Reinstalled again: the same issues: Roon is finding the Roon Server on Qnap, I clicked Login, redirected to Roon Account on WEB, founded my account, click on it, it is starting to redirect me back to Roon, but is redirecting me back on Login screen on Roon, and then the same endless loop. The same on Ipad.
??