Issue connecting to Qobuz

Well…
it seems the fix did not resolve my issue connecting Qobuz via ROON.

I have to shutdown my box every day, as if my IP was banned for whatever reason, perhaps if Roon tries to reconnect many times until the IP is banned by Qobuz?

What can I do please?

Please open a Support request by posting in the #support category of the forum. Please fill out the post template you will get when making a new post with the full details of your system and network setup. Thanks.

Hi @Jean-Marc_Ackermann ,

I’ve split your post into its own post so we can better assist here. Can you please fill out the below template so that we have more details regarding your issue? Thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I opened a request at Support service, with all what you ask , but no answer yet.

Roon Core Machine

MacBookPro 2012 with Lubuntu 20.04, Intel Core i7 2620M 2.7GHz and 8GB RAM.
Roon core installed with the convenience script and updated just before posting.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ISP modem (Livebox) | No VPN | Ethernet linked

Connected Audio Devices

Not relevant. Node2i, raspberry pi 4 and others

Number of Tracks in Library

Not relevant as it’s concerning Qobuz. Approx 100k tracks.

Description of Issue

Qobuz keeps disconnecting and it’s impossible to reconnect except if I restart my modem.

I can confirm after it gets disconnected it’s impossible for me to connect to my Qobuz account from any device (from the browser or the application) except if I change IP (LTE or VPN).

I suppose Roon tries repeatedly to connect until I get IP banned from Qobuz.

Hi @Jean-Marc_Ackermann ,

Are you noticing the same issue with Roon 2.0?

Are you running Lubuntu in a VPN on the MacBook? Did you configure the firewall to allow Roon to pass through properly? Are other internet functions also impacted, like Live Radio?

No VPN.

but 1 or 2 days before the ROON2.0 and ROON ARC launch, the Qobuz connecting problems were solved, I don’t know why; and it seems stable since, Sio I’m crossing my fingers right now.

thanks for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.