Issue exporting ROCK / iMac

I am using ROCK AS CORE AND IMAC 202.
I am having exporting issue. After it export a few tracks and it suck and not progressing hours.
This is crucial function to have my music file to move around and it did not have issue in the past.
Roon, Please help us. Do not ignore us on this issue

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Add i

mages
HI. I am using ROCK as my roon core set up and use iMac withMacOS Big Sur as picture shows and it is connected with ethernet and SSD hard drive is attached to ROCK for music file. I could not export music file to other hard drive since it stuck and stall after a few tract export . I tried reinsatll and rebbot all of these stuffs. I borrowed window PC and it is exporting files from roon from PC so far without problem I think this is known issue for Mac user for a while since there are multipe topic shows same issue without resolution. Please help us .

this is how it connected

A post was split to a new topic: This is a known problem…

Hi @Hyunchul_Jung1,

We currently have a ticket in with our development team about this issue. We’ll be sure to keep everyone updated once we have more information about this. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you very much

Hello Dylan, Happy New Year.
I am still waiting for Roon tech team’s resolution for this issue.
It has been almost month from the last time I heard from you.
I need to export my music to make SD card I can use for my car and Hugo 2go .
Please help us for this matter. I believe many people need this export function.
Thank you

H Jung

At ticket? This has been a known problem for 9 months!!!

It appears this bug has been fixed in Roon 1.8. I am using Roon 1.8 (Build 764) and I can now export multiple albums with my iMac crashing.

Yay and thanks for finally getting to it!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.