Issue Exporting

I get the same problem. Here is the path of the files of the second album:

Here is the path to the first album:

Here is the path I am saving to:

The first album had 24 files…the second had 12.

Hello @Speed_Racer,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Why did you split my post away from the other thread? My post confirmed the problem was not random Have you even tried to duplicate it yet???

This is as bug report, not a support request.

Hello @Speed_Racer, my apologies for the confusion here. We aren’t currently seeing this as a widespread issue so our standard operating procedure is to split users into individual threads to learn more about what behavior each user is expecting. While the end results may be the same, we want to verify what the issue is caused by.

I appreciate your feedback here and will keep it in mind while troubleshooting on the original thread!

Hmm. I have had no issue exporting albums. In regards to this thread I have spent time testing.

I have exported albums by manual modes, via exporting playlists. All work no issues.

I have exported Flac albums, I have export DSD64 (in dsf) albums, I have exported a mix at the same time. I have exported them individually one at a time and grouped together. Everything worked just fine for me.

I have done it against different cores, ROCK, Windows 10 and Ubuntu. Again, no issues.

However, I do not have a MAC to test if that in anyway affects the situation.

The common demonitor I have with the other poster is we both are using iMacs and I assume we are importing the albums to the iMac. My Core is a sonicTransporter i9 that has been flawless.

Im exporting to and from externals using a Mac fwiw

A post was split to a new topic: Export issues macbook pro

Are you guys looking into this at all?

I am really annoyed about this. It looks like every Mac user who has tried cannot export more than a small number of songs or maybe one or more albums before the entire thing crashes. Support has been absolutely silent about this for months.

Roon, why can’t you guys get this fixed?

A post was split to a new topic: Issue exporting ROCK / iMac

When is this bug going to be fixed??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.