Issue reporting: Browsing "Discover" end up with no albums showing

@support Describe The Issue:
Browsing “Discover” end up with no albums showing. I only see Roon logo dancing. It has been working until Feburary 15th.
For other features, Overview, Genres, Qobuz, …, are functional very well.

My Setup:
o CORE
RoonServer/Roon 1.6 (Build 390) MacOSX 11.13
MacBook Pro 2011 w 16gb of RAM
Roon Storage: internal hard disk
Collection size: 346 albums/4452 tracks
Services: Qobuz

o Controller
Roon/Roon 1.6 (Build 390) MacOSX 11.14
MacBook Pro 2018 w 32gb of RAM

o Network
WiFi: Linksys Velop mesh

Try rebooting the server.

Hi Ged, thank you for a suggestion. Bebooted the roon core machine (Mac) and restarted RoonServer. Still dosen’t show up any albums in “Discover” screen but dancing Roon icon.

Hi @Steven_Yamada,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

If you use a different remote device does the same behavior occur?

Thank you for your support Dylan. Please find my network configuration/topology below.

INTERNET
    |
MODEM (Cable TV)
    |
ROUTER (Linksys Velop Mesh WiFi System)
    |
    \--ethernet-- ROON OUTPUT (Sonore MicroRendu)
    \--Wifi-- ROON CONTROL (MacbookPro)
    \--Wifi-- ROON CONTROL (iPhone)
    |
    |
WiFi MESH NODE (Linksys Velop Mesh WiFi System)
    |
    \--ethernet-- ROON CORE (MacbookPro)

The issue can be reproduced with all of two CONTROLs (remote).
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
SY

Hi @Steven_Yamada,

Just to verify, everything else is working without any issues, correct? It’s only loading the Discover page?

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the loading occurs. Then respond here with that time as well as your timezone, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Hi Dylan @Support, I tried reproducing the “Discover page loading issue” but could not reproduce it. It seems that the issue has gone. Now every page works fluently as it should be.

Test exec timestamp: Tue Feb 19 05:43 JST 2019 (timezone: UTC+0900)
Overview: 1sec
Genres: 1sec>
Discover: 3sec

SY

Hi @Steven_Yamada,

I’m glad to hear that things are working now! If anything changes please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.