Issue updating + account warning

The same thing is happening to me. Wait 3 hours then it crashes. I just deleted the app and re downloaded the software from the Roon website. Now I can’t log in it is telling me my trial membership expired. I paid for a Lifetime membership in 2018. What is going on???

@David_Sutton Hope you have been backing up your database…but you should raise a new support thread here as this thread is 2 years old. be sure to fill in the information requested

thanks will do!

Hi @David_Sutton,

This thread has been unlisted (as we do with all account related questions) and we have flagged our @accounts team for you. I appreciate your patience until this request reaches their queue.

Hi @David_Sutton, I just followed up with you via email! You’re logging in with the wrong email address – I sent you the correct address in the email.

Hi @David_Sutton — Looks like Kevin was able to help you out here. Once you get logged in let me know how things are working for you and if you’re still having any issues please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.