Issue when rebooting QNAP

I have the same issue if i reboot my QNAP/roonserver. Looks like 571 is a bit buggy!!

Hi @cereal_killer,

I have split your post into itā€™s own thread so I can better assist you here. Are you referring to the issue with being presented with an ā€œUnauthorizeā€ for your QNAP? If so, this is a known issue weā€™re working on, please see:

Hi @noris, Yes i have no trouble getting roon up and running again, my observations of 571 are as follows:

1. when/if i reboot the QNAP/roonserver, i have to Unauthorize my account to allow me to re-authorize it.
  2. In doing the above, i loose my chosen endpoint and have to reset some settings every time. This includes the MQA and icon choice. Others setting stay in place such as DSD/DOP and fixed volume settings.
  3. A red triangle appears in the top right of any typical screen next to the ā€˜add bookmarks iconā€™ stating ā€˜the current version of roon requires and updateā€™, this is resolved by going to the QNAP>roon> replace the current roon server app with the latest one from roonlabs website.

If I reboot all the above has to be repeated from scratch. - 571 needs resolving!

I was just about to post the same issue. To confirm if the QNAP NAS is rebooted, all remotes must be logged into again and the Unauthorize button clicked.

Inconvenient, I would say.

I also saw the red metadata triangle warning and had to restart the Roon Server application from the QNAP App Center.

1 Like

This has been resolved via an update for QNAP/Asustor, please see:

If you are still seeing this issue after updating, please open a separate thread in #support, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.