Issue with AirPlay causing all speakers to play at 100% volume (ref#HIJR8V)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

Hello. Another problem i noticed since the new update. When I start using air play, all speakers are at 100% volume. I tried to set maximum volume to 80% to protect my speakers. It doeasn't change anything. When I start playing music with air play on several speakers, the sound start playing at 100%. And there is no way to fix that. This will end up ruining my speakers for sure. I just don't get what is goiing on with roon updates. I don't understand that you guys manage to ruin things that were working perfectly before. Is this the end ?

Describe your network setup

Using wifi and air play.

Hey @electriqueproduction,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! Sorry to hear you’re having issues over airplay. We’re tracking and actively working on other airplay issues that may be related to what you’re experiencing, and I should have more information to share from our team soon. :+1:

Does this issue also happen when you’re playing to a single endpoint, not grouped within a zone?

Hello Benjamin and thank you for your answer. I will make some more test and I get back to you ASAP ! Have a good one.

Olivier

1 Like