Issue with Ayre QX5 NET2 upgrade showing as uncertified and unable to enable (ref#Y2RF6M)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with my DAC, speakers, streamer, etc.

What best describes the issue with your audio device?

· I see my device in Settings > Audio, but I can't enable it

Describe the issue

Ayre qx5 net2 upgrade showing as uncertified can not enable

Hi @Robert_P_Ellis,

Thanks for writing in, it’s great to see you on community again. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was able to take a look at your account, and see that your Ayre qx5 is showing as Roon ready within your Nucleus devices, are you still having issues here?

Let me know your status, thanks!

Issue the same. Showing as uncertified. Can not enable. Telling me to contact the manufacturer.

Hey @Robert_P_Ellis,

I was able to review a recent diagnostic report from your Nucleus, and see all the proper traces aligning with Roon Ready discovery and connection:

Info: [raat] Initializing RoonReady Device
Info: [raat]     Model:           QX-5 twenty
Trace: [raat] [Ayre Acoustics, Inc. QX-5 twenty @ 192.168.12.252:38257] => Connecting
Trace: [Ayre Acoustics, Inc. QX-5 twenty @ 192.168.12.252:38257] [raatclient] GOT [3] {"status":"Success"}

If you’re still having issues, I’d also give your router as well as Nucleus and the qx5 a hard reboot and leave them unplugged for a few minutes before powering back on.

If issues still persist, reinstalling the most recent firmware on the qx5 may help. :+1:

Worked with Ayre to resolve issue. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.