Issue with 'identify album' feature showing empty results (ref#P6UT7Q)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

I want to report a metadata issue

The 'identify album' is empty and even if I enter artist/album - nothing comes back. Just empty.

3 Likes

Another picture showing that I do not get any results when searching.

Same here, no albums can be identified. Failing both for local and tidal albums, and for popular ones (Yes albums)

Same experience here. I’m in the process of reorganising my digital files so I know it was working fine last night.

Same here.Tried to add this album from Qobuz to my library several times. When added the album cover is gone and the album is labeld as unidentified. Restarted server and app, cleared cache, no improvement, same behaviour. When added it still plays, but I need to delete it from my library to get correct access again.

Same here, started this morning. Must be a problem with the Roon lookup servers, needs to be fixed.

Same issues here at the moment. I tried to add some of my CD albums, but Roon can’t identify them too. I also got the empty search window and a red sign to search, but nothing happens. It does not work anymore.

Same here on a Nuc 12 and on a nuc 10 also

The same here ;(

I have exactly the same issue since this morning.

Seems to be working again…

Seems indeed to be working again.

It seemed to have been a problem with the Roon metadata server //metadataserver.roonlabs.net/ which returned errors.

I can also confirm that it works again on my setup.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.