Issue with Missing My Playlists Section in Library (ref#JD5G2M)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

Under My Library, there is a place now for Folders after My Live Radio. There is no My Playlists.

Check Settings > General, and confirm that the option is enabled.

1 Like

Yes, the playlist in the sidebar has been enabled. Below is a screenshot showing the grayed-out folders hiding under My Live Radio. It seems that Folders have replaced My Playlists.

Playlists is below folders. Have you scrolled to thebotton of the sidebar?

1 Like

I have tried, but it will not let me scroll down to it.

Before, I had a problem getting to My Playlist, but now Folders has taken that spot in the My Playlists. I wonder if My Playlists is below the Folders option?

What device are you using? If it’s a tablet, rotate 90 degrees.

I am using a Microsoft Surface in a docking station.

The sidebar does scroll, but you need to have the mouse point over that area. It’s the same for mouse gestures.

1 Like

When I mentioned that I had an issue before, I would scroll down a few times, and eventually, My Playlist would appear. My Playlist has been replaced by Folders. I tried to set the text size smaller, but that didn’t work for me.

Playlists follow folders in the sidebar; you can’t seem them because they are below the fold.

Screencast from 2024-04-19 13-57-01.webm [video-to-gif output image]

Now, it lets me scroll to My Playlist, and the Folder option is above it. Thank you for your assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.