Issue with "My Albums" not displaying on Lenovo Tab Extreme in Roon (ref#KLC0V2)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

Hey, I've got Roon running fine on several different devices and operating systems. My newest device, a Lenovo Tab Extreme, is the exception. I usually navigate Roon by selecting "my albums." However, on this device, it shows nothing. (There are no filters set, of course.) I think it's a matter of how this device refreshes that is causing the issue. Just a guess, though.

"Tracks" I can see. "Composers" I can see. "Artists" and "Albums" I could not see when I began this sentence. But I closed the app and reopened it and I can see it all at the moment. But I know it won't last. Probably after next time the device sleeps, the pages will be empty again (though they read "303 artists" and "304 albums").

Hey @Steven_Rau,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your Lenovo device.

Could you please reproduce this issue, and share the specific date, time, and if applicable, track playing. when the issue occurs?

We’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1: