Issues with Tidal Playlists and Roon ARC, seeking assistance (ref#8EQO67)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

· Other

Describe the issue

Tidal Playlists - The play button, shuffle etc is deactivated. As a result, I cannot shuffle

Tidal Playlist - I cannot change the sorting order, technically I can say, sort by track name, and it will change the order, but when I play the first song - the next song will be as per original sort order. So on my playlist, the play order is locked and cannot be changed - forever.

Roon ARC - is a painful experience. Plays one song and then stops. I have to force stop, clear data, reopen app, log in, all that while driving, then it plays one song and stops again. I prefer it for the recommendation engine - but I have eventually stopped using it. When I get back home and connect to wifi - it works again - when I don’t need it.

Roon ARC - Navigation is complex, so far I have no idea how to find Artists I follow on Tidal. I generally pick an artist and start radio or pick an artist, select an album and start radio - great for discovery of new tracks.

I was on Roon some years ago and it was good to see how things have changed since. Will appreciate any assistance.

Complete Roon uninstall and re-install appears to have solved the issues - the last issue is more of a feature request that an issue.

Regards