ROCK Version 1.7 (build 610) stable
Rock on NUC i5 gen 4 with SSD (114GB available)
Clients (Various), main Nuc i5 Gen 6 Windows 10 SSD
Network full Gigabit wired and wireless
It takes 2-3 days to recover access to Tidal after every Roon software update. Given the frequency of updates I am using Tidal direct as much as Tidal through Roon.
Your nuc core isn’t a supported model, maybe nothing to do with the problem but it does take you out of the supported hardware cover.
Moderators have deleted posts which have included personal comments. Please keep to the topic.
Hello @Paul_Chapman, and welcome to the community! I agree with ged, this device doesn’t quite meet our minimum system requirements but I’d like to know more information about your issue. The fastest way to check would be to temporarily try another core using the directions below and see if this issue can be reproduced.
- Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
- Install the Roon app on the other PC
- If you have an existing installation go
Roon Settings -> General -> Disconnect
- On the Choose your Core screen, select “Use this PC”
- Do not restore your old database yet
- Verify if the same issue is occurring on the other PC
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.