iTunes generated playlist not displaying correct track order in Roon

Hi,

I run my iTunes library from a NAS. Playlists are imported into Roon but the track order does not match iTunes?
Is there anyway I can fix this?

Cheers
Sean

Hi @sean_clayton1 ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation with us.

May I kindly ask you to please provide two screenshots, one of how the playlist is appearing in iTunes and the second of how the playlist appears in Roon.

-Eric

Here u go Eric. Roon playlist is back to front

Hi @sean_clayton1 ---- Thank you for the follow up and providing the requested screenshots, both are very appreciated! Apologies for the slow response.

Moving forward, may I kindly ask you for the following:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here.

2. A screenshot of your “storage” tab found under “settings”, in Roon.

3. Can you please confirm that the iTunes playlist was built by you personally and not something that perhaps was generated by iTunes (i.e smart playlist etc).

-Eric

Hi Eric,
Roon 1.3 (build 223), OSX 10.12.4, Auralic Altair, Library stored on WD MyCloud NAS, ISP provided router, wired connections, library size approx 7,000 tracks. The itunes playlist was built by me.

Hi @sean_clayton1 ---- Thank you for touching base with me and taking the time to provide the requested feedback. Both are very appreciated!

Moving forward, we would like to have a look at your iTunes XML file. Can you please make a copy of it and send it over to us via a dropbox download link in a PM?

If you’re not a dropbox user, no worries, just let me know and I can provide a different upload method :sunglasses:

-Eric

I don’t use dropbox Eric. Other options?