2022 MacBook Pro.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFI Mesh Router

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio EVO 75

Number of Tracks in Library

30k plus tracks

Description of Issue

When I set up the app all of my iTunes playlists synced. As I add songs to a playlist those do not reflect in Roon. How can I fix this? As far as I can determine the app is looking at the correct folder.

Hey @Jeff_DAndre,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My sincerest apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with syncing playlists through Roon. A good thing to note here, while Roon can import playlists from iTunes or Apple Music, Roon is not able to sync with either service at this time, which is why any newly added songs won’t show up on your playlist in Roon.

While there isn’t anything we can do to remedy the situation (other than continuing to import updated playlists) for the time being, I have pushed this topic as a feature request to our developers for future consideration.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.