Jazz groove.org

I guess we would need a bunch more data from more people to find a pattern.

So going strong here without stalls at 11:40 am Pacific time. Unfortunately, have to go out for a couple of hours shortly, but will resume monitoring when I return.

Up to 126 now.
(Actually there are four audio servers sharing the load, but assuming that the sharing is intelligent, Iā€™m only reporting on one of them)

Still playing.

Just stopped, first time after over three hours this morning.

Iā€™ve been listening to Jazz Groover for over three hours and I havenā€™t had any interruptions. 12:51 pm PT. Just a note: I am now using an Roon/Imac / Nucleus+ at night I have been using an Ipad or Iphone, I will see if the problem may be happening only with IOS.
Thanks

Up to 135.

Stopped again sometime in the last 20 minutes. Seems we have a trend going!

Up to 180.

Iā€™ve only had the JG stream stop once yesterday and that was easily fixed by hitting the play button again (Perth Western Australia).

How did you get skip function? I donā€™t have it using the method weā€™ve laid out. Which channel?

Apologies about my comment on the skip function. It was finger fumbling on my part and Iā€™d inadvertently dropped into a playlist from Qobuz on Roon. Well it was nice while it lastedā€¦ā€¦.

Listening for an hour no stopping but several dropouts just now

:joy:

.tenchar

Similar here. Listened for an hour, then 2 stops in 20 min, then about a half hour before stopping just now.

Worse today (Saturday). Both AM and PM.

Sounds louder though. More the norm I think. Anyone else notice more volume?

Again bad this morning (Sunday). BrianW, if your hypothesis is correct, we should see smooth play tomorrow morning and increasing stalls later tomorrow. Logic is that more people likely listen on the weekends and throughout the day.

Monday - three stalls in an hour this morning.

Still experiencing random dropouts. The dropout somehow manages to stall my Lumin X1 streamer/DAC and selecting play or restarting Roon doesnā€™t fix it. It also somehow prevents the Lumin X1 from playing anything at all necessitating a power cycle (off/on) to get it working again. Lumin are normally a rock solid unit so not sure what the stalling of the Jazzgroove stream is doing to trigger the stall.

Iā€™ve had a cron job running for a couple of days monitoring the audio server hosting the jazz groove stream. The loading levels seem quite acceptable and shouldnā€™t cause any dropouts. I suspect the jazz groove stream itself.

@Paul_Goldstein any info from your end?

@BrianK I donā€™t think a dropout should stall your device - consider posting a note in #support. They may wish to see your logs.

Iā€™ve been playing it at random times all week and am consistently getting stalls. Too many to play the channel for listening so far.

edit: I mean stalls in the music not the device.

Can anyone share the non hi fi url for this station? I deleted it when I added the Flac versions

Thankyou