JPLAY ASIO driver not compatible with Roon Labs version 1.2?

Brian, thank you for your reply and time investment :ok_hand:

This morning I started in a fresh and good mood and went further with some setting changes in Roon and JPLAY.
As first I started with a new attempt to see if there were some differences in comparison with yesterday, but unfortunately the situation was unchanged. So, I started to change the audio settings in Roon, but again the same experiences as before.

(undermentioned pictures presents my experiences)

After I experienced an equal situation I started to check my JPLAY settings to see if I could switch something that will give eventually more satisfactory results. so at first I changed the dac link value setting from 170 Hz to 1 Hz and after this I restarted Roon and… Bingo !!
Totally happy after this result I started with further investigation and discovered that Roon not accepts dac settings below 40 Hz, which is a bit confusing to me because with the previous version I was able to adjust the dac settings to absolutely low values without problems. The only thing I had to do was adjusting the values of the pc buffer upwards to 2,5 or 5 seconds (which gave me a less good sound to my ears)

Undermentioned picture presents the JPLAY setting which gave me the solution to get it work properly.
In the meantime I adjusted the dac link value to 40 Hz and it still works good.