Laptop as Remote Screen Does Not Work

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
1.8 Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Using laptop as the remote

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
TEXT GOES HERE
The Screen on my laptop is vibrating. I have reinstalled multiple times and still screen is distorted. Running Microsoft Edge

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Keith_Medansky ,

Can you please check to see if your Graphics Drivers are up-to-date? If you have Intel drivers, you can update them through this tool:

If that does not resolve the issue can you share some screenshots of what you are seeing?

The updated drives did not help. Problem persists.

Hello @Keith_Medansky ,

Thanks for the screenshot, this appears to be the same issue as here:

Can you please try the manual driver install?

I have updated drivers. I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them. Still have same screen problem

Hello @Keith_Medansky ,

We have heard from multiple users that updating their display drivers resolves this issue, strange that you are saying that it does not on your end. What is the model/manufacturer of the laptop? Can you please try to navigate to the manufacturer website and try to install updated drivers from there?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.