Last backup shows two different dates

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus+, latest software.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet to NAS where library is stored

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB out to DAC

Description Of Issue
If I look at the Backups menu vs the Scheduled Backups it shows the last successful backup on two different dates. Is this a known issue or?

Aren’t those the last 2 backups 15 days apart?

Hi @rcaudio,

Does this change after a reboot of the Core machine?

Can you share just a screenshot of the Backups page (not going into the Scheduled Backups menu) as well?

Hi Dylan,

After I rebooted the older message went away on the main Backups page. here is the screenshot. This is where it showed 17 Oct before.

byw, after rebooting Roon also couldn’t connect or find my library. I had to remove the folder and then I could reconnect.

Hi @rcaudio,

The next time a backup runs can you get screenshots of the Backups page and the Scheduled Backups page once more and then we can take a closer look? Thanks!

Just for the record, here are the screens today. My next backup should be Nov. 16 and I’ll update then.

Hi @dylan, just to close this out, things seem to be OK now, and with 1.7 I get the correct backup time or date.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.