Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

Always good any time, I’m bare chested and loving it :+1:

5 Likes

@killdozer, I wish I was there to hang out with you, but I’m not sure about the shirtless part. Glad you’re having fun!

5 Likes

Just added that thank you Henri
I will give it a go after this

13 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks to @Michael_Harris

and some advertisement, thanks to @AceRimmer for pushing me to do the thread

10 Likes

One of the three U-Roy tracks that made up Jamaica’s top 3 for 6 weeks in 1970. If this doesn’t get you dancing see a doctor :wink:

10 Likes

Thought I’d start a fire.

15 Likes

Will give this a go after work, they keep wanting to bug me today :laughing:

1 Like

I’m gonna submit one of my favourites. Gruff samples The Cyrkle, splendidly.

RoonShareImage-638055224355509890
RoonShareImage-638055228305983011

7 Likes

RoonShareImage-638055307701318050

8 Likes

11 Likes

@killdozer I had to go find this album as it’s apparently not on Qobuz. I’m with you now mate! Dancing around the room!

RoonShareImage-638055025200356390

P.S. my shirt’s still on however.

6 Likes

Glad you liked it, always a favourite of mine :+1:

The wife did not like High Command :grimacing: so I will try it later. Just trying one of your postings now (much more to her liking)

4 Likes

I’ve got in to Yasmine after I was listening waaaay to much soap kills Marra fi ghnina (I found them researching Lebanon underground). After that I red that she is kind of a star after appearing in Jim Jarmusch

RoonShareImage-638055314226611540

4 Likes

Happy December everyone it’s old fashioned time.

12 Likes

Work’ll do that to ya!! I’ve just returned to the desk to try to complete (as in start) an overdue report. They say starting is half the battle, but it’s taken a full day. Could be a long night, but the sitting room and my main rig are both free downstairs. Headphones and report writing or bean bag and speakers :thinking:

https://i.imgur.com/KGQjWTs.png

6 Likes

No contest…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well worth the effort sir, the last few years have seen a lot of the 70s reggae stars shuffle off this mortal coil. I’ve not listened to as much reggae as usual this summer so making up with an unseasonable choice or three of late.

1 Like

6 Likes

18 Likes