Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

4 Likes

Jam session!

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

14 Likes

Hey @TheRiz, wanted to say hello. I’ve been MIA for a couple of days.

Great rec here! I didn’t know this existed. Been a big fan of Carlos’ since that festival was held up in upstate NY back in 1969. Can’t recall the name of it right now being the old geezer that I am :wink:.

P.S. out of hearts as always :cry:

2 Likes

Not really heavy metal, more Noise Pop or lite Tin but quite enjoyable while decorating the tree

6 Likes

RoonShareImage-638063836183023930

6 Likes

12 Likes

First record of the day…

7 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Hey @RodS just ran out of hearts again, but that’s one of my all time fav albums. I believe everyone should listen to it at least once straight through. Great rec :+1:.

P.S. Do you have the record?

My Marley plac. Another great artist that died way too early.

6 Likes

Yes, upstairs, playing on Roon as have been reading and listening.
Got a few Marley C.D.’s ripped as well.

5 Likes

Not surprising you’ve got a big collection. :+1:

I’m afraid this is example of why I may have opened a can of worms by getting the old TT working again. Temptations, temptations.

I did happen to realize today that because the Sonos Port supports 48/24, my digitised vinyl stream is going to be higher quality than what I’ve been listening to otherwise.

1 Like

9 Likes

Still out of you know what, but wanted to say she’s one of my favourite “new/young” artists. Others include CHVRCHES, a phenomenal young Scottish band.

2 Likes

Both on my favourite list :+1:t2:

While lockdown and the pandemic in general was a nightmare for me, the silver lining was I got a chance to primarily watch vids of all different types of things, and discovered artists I probably wouldn’t have known about otherwise. I didn’t listen to much pure audio. That restarted about this time a year ago.

P.S. If you’ve never watched CHVRCHES perform live then you should. I think it was their 2019 Transit show I liked best. I’m on mobile right now and will look it up later to be sure.

It’s on the Tube, unless it’s been taken down. I have it downloaded however if it’s no longer available there, and will be happy to share it with you of course.

I’d think it would be a fun one to watch with Mrs. H.

2 Likes