Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

In electronic mood tonight.

7 Likes

Picked up a few classic eighties records Saturday morning, this is one of them.

All of them NM.

10 Likes

Weekend fade-out.

8 Likes

Thank you @kitated we are already fans and have the album’s. I have added that show to my watch later queue

3 Likes

I just got back in, and I’m going to have to go back and watch parts of these again to remember exactly which one(s) I liked best. I’ve got a bunch, more than I remembered, for example 2016 and 2019 Reading, 2014 and 2016 Glasto, 2016 SXSW, and 2021 Los Angeles. I think I was thinking about a Jessie J Transit show.

1 Like

I found a 2018 Transit show also with a load of others.
Thanks for the information :+1:

I’m now thinking it was the two Reading shows. One was during the day and one was at night, and it was the nighttime show I liked best, which I believe was the 2019 one. I believe they may actually have been a headliner. I’ll get back to you tomorrow about it.

So now maybe you guys can see why I’ve talked about how much I’ve come to love and understand what goes on over there in your great country.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Can’t agree with this anymore. Goodbye weekend. Hello Monday!

1 Like

My Monday morning is going to involve getting up at 5am to fly to the frozen wastelands of the North known as Minnesota :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ahh 5am. I love that time in the morning. I’ve done the early bird catches the worm shift for the past 10 years and love it :crazy_face:

It’s actually a lie in for me, normally it’s 3.30am to catch the 5.30am flight, tomorrow it’s an 8am flight.

Thanks guys for the recommendation on this.
Doing a bit of late night work and enjoying it now :+1:

5 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like trouble is brewing.

What’s the difference between these 2 music threads?.

It has been suggested that the threads are merged and just one music thread to be in existence.
I fear that would be the end of the light hearted banter we all have come to appreciate in here.

Well move it back into off topic where it belongs…
Give it another name more in line with what goes on in this thread.

If we banter in the other thread then it gets moved out, so look away nothing to be seen here!!

2 Likes

Not quite with you?
Move this thread into off topic?
I was thinking to just change title back to Rocking or just let it close as per others wishes.

I thought it started in off topic threads?
Do I mis remember that?

Yes you do…lol
It started in the music section and has always been there.
As … What’s Rocking You Tonight.

1 Like

Here is how it started.

1 Like

And after reading my opening post it probably makes sense to revert to its original title.
Whoever wants to post in here will do regardless of what it’s title is I think anyway.

1 Like