Lets talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today. [2023-05]

Spot on :+1:t4:

Housecurve is £6.99 (I think) so not a great risk in giving it a try, The support from Greg (The developer) is also very good should you need it.

2 Likes

To be fair I took some advice from @garye and others before getting mine working nicely.

One for you new out today

4 Likes

An amazing new release today.
Seckou Keita

4 Likes

Some excellent German Symphonic/Goth Metal

5 Likes

don´t know if posted before, but one of my fav´s atm

5 Likes

Since you are Roon marketing staff, I have a feeling this is not such a great release and you’re only promoting it on here. Which would be find since it’s part and parcel of your job.

Hi @kristi, I was obviously joking and welcome to the best thread on here. Also known as banter central :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a coincidence by the way

7 Likes

@kristi has posted here before.

When we failed to secure your banter involvement we got Kristi in here instead, then you and Peter Joined as well.

I have barely been able to keep pace since and I have been playing catch-up on music and banter :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Sorry. Silly me did not know.

I was also here long time ago but then someone said that Justin Bieber’s smash hit “Baby” made their ears bleed and I felt like wanting to distance myself from the negativity and took a break :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_peeking_eye:

Apologies @kristi . I was not aware you have been on here for a while.

If you feel that a 60 minute suspension of my Roon license will make it better between us, I will accept it.

This will give me plenty time to catch up with the latest Citaldel episode and stuff my face with the magically delicious contents of this bag :sweat_smile::hugs:

3 Likes

Well after my reply to you I got a 90 minute suspension from giving out :heart: so it seems that I got my just desserts for my comments :grin:

Food :flushed:

3 Likes

Enjoy… I’ll keep company with some music

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 20.18.41

5 Likes

Got home just now and about to devour that bad boy.

Excellent post mister :rofl:

Forgot to ask if it’s english, german or romanian? Otherwise I am going to need subtitles to the song :rofl:

1 Like

Enjoy it, I would devour it myself.
Its vegan food for me tonight :grin: (but man would I murder a kebab)

2 Likes

Just another FuF😟
Flight delayed again so be late home again, this sh!ts getting very old…like me really :yum:

Sometimes wonder if the 911 is worth this aggro!

4 Likes

I’ll be sampling some of this menu tonight:

2 Likes

You had me at chorizo :grin: That is one delicious menu!

Enjoy and no regrets such as: oh It’s too many calories, I’m not sure I should try this or be afraid of spicy food giving you the runs :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

I would not touch coriander though. There is a special place in hell for people who like it.

1 Like

You buying yourself a Porsche?

1 Like