Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today! [2023-09]

Not familiar, so I’ll give it a go…

2 Likes

This is my Candy-O :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That album cover has always caught the :eyes: and kept it there fixed :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Is that Bow Wow Wow her hair is unmistakable.

2 Likes

I wonder what became of Annabella?

1 Like

Not familiar, so I’ll give it a go…Beaches album.

It’s basically a great alternative pop release, but it’s got some language scattered about seeing as as it’s mostly a bad breakup record (um…album title?) so watch the company played in :slight_smile: I heard it’s on Apple music in Atmos as well which really hurts that Qobuz doesn’t support that

Great timeliness/support from this forum I must say.
Personally little disappointed the Oppo 205 can’t handle multi-channel or DSD, but it sure streams Qobuz via Roon well! I put on that Beaches album last night, set the volume low and it played that album and non-stop radio barrage all night long with no issues whatsoever.

I have local SSD file setup for the formats Roon can’t play…and direct USB (SSD) access is going to sound better anyway on my extremely resolving system.

2 Likes

The RD3 TP looks tasty! :joy:

1 Like

They look like my cup of tea, I have a soft spot for all girl garage bands. Hinds especially.

1 Like

Don’t get me started on Atmos!!! Menzies will
accuse me of being grumpy again.

1 Like

This

2 Likes

Ha ha bloody ha :rofl::wink:

1 Like

Olives, chili, onion, salami.

1 Like

Ignoring the sun and staying inside to listen some music.

These box contains 4 CDs. Keeps me busy for a while.

2 Likes

This :arrow_up: is what I read :+1:

I have a pair of HomePods for Atmos. Sound fabulous with Atmos :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can it via HDMi output?

Not an Oppo owner.

Anyone else in here an Oppo expert?

:innocent:

Found this

A bit angsty and hate the worldy, but I don’t consider that a negative, sooo…I like it.

Track 2 made me laugh out loud because it reminded me of half the conversations I had with my offspring when she was 15. Track 9 and 10 I liked very much.

Now that I am in the girl band mood I’m going here:

3 Likes

For RAAT it’s only 2 channel, Oppo never updated it to go more and then they left the audio world.

:rofl:

/12345678910

1 Like

No :heart:s for 5 hours. FFS :man_shrugging::sob: