Let's Talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today! [2024-01]

11 Likes

How does the saying go? Great minds think alike
But idiot seldom differ :rofl:

Jump in, the water is warm! That last Sugar CD was a whopping $0.49 Delivered to my door. I neglect to provide that details that you have to send out CDs to get CDs and shipping is constantly rising. BUT since the jewel cases are seldom sent you can get creative and send a CD with artwork for two stamps which are kind of free when you buy them a roll at a time and they are just hanging around your home office desk looking sad for not being used. You can rationalize anything away. Still way cheaper than guitars, take up less space and a tremendous time suck.

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

One more Ross Jennings album, unless of course I add another.
This one really is is very gentle

6 Likes

That cover is a representation of Ace last night ripping CDs when his mishap occurred with his computer.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And also me last year when I wiped my ripped CDs from my hard drive and had to rip them again :person_facepalming:

1 Like

That’s going to cause our Ace some heartburn, eh?

:rofl:

Hopefully it’s a mistake you only make once, the second time can’t still be a mistake :man_facepalming:

Six hour electric guitar playlist on random today. I notice Qobuz’ idea of random sort of…isn’t.

This album gets a lot of flack, but it has some great stuff on it.
RoonShareImage-638409364297506058

5 Likes

Three words

Backup, backup and backup

2 Likes

4-3-2 method :flushed:

Just 3-2-1

But it’s more like 1-1-1 :scream:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

:heart: Shortage

6 Likes

RoonShareImage-638409216239269578

7 Likes

As kids we played together. With her older sister I went to school.

7 Likes

Tell us Moore.

Yvonne if you don’t want to.

:face_with_peeking_eye::grin:

1 Like

We really played with Lego, did do bike races. Absolutely serious things. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:heart: Shortage again

11 Likes