Let's Talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today! [2024-01]

Front loading? :thinking:
A pic would be cool! :sunglasses:

It’s an ea sports game so one never knows.

The volunteers of Jefferson Airplane are playing a set at present at the 19th hole.

A mighty fine album

1 Like

10 Likes

Never seen that Ian Hunter album before. It reminded me that many moons ago I had a tee-shirt depicting the original Escher artwork. :sunglasses:
Bond Of Union by Maurits Cornelis Escher (MC)
escher

8 Likes

It’s time for some Enforced :metal:

4 Likes

Ive seen Ian a few times. Always really good.
Fave album may be Welcome to the Clab

After a Grace Slick session I thought it appropriate to play Tapestry. Wow what an album this is. I put this in the same league as Hissing of Summer lawns

1 Like

That’s a good outcome.

My older brother wasn’t as lucky. He lived but needed several skin grafts. He was wiped out on a UK motorway doing 70mph. Another motorist wanted to put their car where he was, and without a second thought slammed a 2.5 ton car into him. The bike was a total write off. His leathers saved his life.

He never rode after that.

1 Like

New to me. Just ripped the CD and stuffed it into Roon. I don’t think I’ve read such an enthusiastic review that only got 3-stars. And for me, the first time I’ve heard the Zapruder film referenced in a album review.

3 Likes

You can go off people quite easily you know :grin:

1 Like

my latest find:

10 Likes

Yep, don’t like you now :rofl:

Been working in near sub zero all day in a bloody warehouse our wonderful NHS seems fit to refurb :roll_eyes:

1 Like

hope, you were prepared!

1 Like

whats to find, if you have some time…

7 Likes

Yes. Thermal underwear worn from October until April most years. I hate being cold just as much as being too hot.

At least with cold I can put more on, but I do not think people will like me naked when it’s too hot :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Finally you remember to deduct the underwear from your taxes!

1 Like

You should looking Swap A CD and Music Boomerang. As much as you like looking/shopping/buying guitars and motorcycles I think you would be sucked nicely into the rabbit hole of swapping CDs. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh that’s right…just dig a nice new deep hole for me to fall into why don’t you :grin:
Like I need much help🤣

2 Likes

I claim back tax for any work wear purchased. Mostly my employer foots the bill. :+1:

2 Likes