Library and devices gone @support

I had been using roon server, and it was working well but now there is no music and no devices. I have tried reinstalling to no avail. This happened once before but oddly it fixed itself, but now it hasn’t worked for weeks.

I am running a Mac mini 2009 (yes I know but it’s been rebuilt and runs fine, gobs of ram). Via USB it’s connected to an Emotiva DC-1 dac and in the other room a squeezebox 3. Everything in the past worked like a champ in both rooms. My collection is mainly flac and some MP3, it’s quite large if that has any bearing

Hi @Rob_Swinehart ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. Can you please confirm for me how many tracks approximately are in your library and where the media is being pulled from (local storage, external HD, network storage)?

Furthermore, can you please give me the exact specs of the Mac mini you are running? Thanks!

-Eric

Sorry for the delay…

OS X 10.9.5
8gb memory
2.26 ghz core 2 duo

Approximately 250,000 tracks
Located on two external USB hard drives

I am running roon server, and it worked for a few months, now it doesn’t see any tracks, or my devices like the dac, and I have changed nothing

Hi @Rob_Swinehart ---- Thank you for following up with me and providing the details of your setup. Can you confirm that in your storage tab your external drives are still being seen by the application as watch folders.

-Eric