Library: Forever stuck in "Analyzing: 0/1"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Home, i7, 16GB ram
Roon Core build 610 (stable, 64bit)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Storage is a local SDD in the Roon Core. Roon Core connects via WiFi to a Google Wifi router, directly to which a SoTM sMS-200 Neo is connected via a short cat6 cable.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

The sMS-200 connects via a Cinnamon AuidioQuest USB to a Peachtree Nova300 DAC/AMP.

Description Of Issue

I have a small mp3 collection, some of the files with foreign tags (Japanese, Russian, etc…). Every time I try to add my collection to Roon Core, it never stops analyzing, even after days. When I restart the core I always see the library as in the screenshot attached.

I tried looking at the logs or trying to find out by process of elimination which file is the offending file. But I have had no luck in doing so. I have removed overly large files from the collection. Everything is under 10MBs.

Thanks for reaching out, @Manuel_E.

I’d like to enable some diagnostics on your account so we can take a look at what you’re experiencing here. Before I do this, may I ask that you please do the following and make a note of the time you do each:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and I’ll enable diagnostics on your account. When the diagnostics report is uploaded I’ll send it over to our team for analysis.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Analysis stuck on a track

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.