Roon Core Machine
MacBook Pro M1 SSD
Networking Gear & Setup Details
No VPN, Huawei 5G Router, Deco wireless
Connected Audio Devices
NAD 399 / BlueOs
Number of Tracks in Library
Description of Issue
Roon stopped playing tracks on the SSD of my MacBook. Earlier they played well. BlueOs plays them without any problem.
I get the following messages:
- Playing 1 track / Starting playback on your Audio device. This may take a moment!
- Playing 1 track / Undo / Too many failures. Stopping playback. / Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load.
Roon finds the files and the albums, but above each track there is a red text “Corrupt”.
I think (but not sure) that the problem started when I downloaded and enabled Roon ARC.
Thanks for your patience here! I wanted to follow up and see if you were still having issues with Roon loading your library?
If so, can you please share a screenshot of your Settings>Storage
Is this an external device plugged into your MacBook, or the internal SSD on the machine?
Still having the same problem. Here is a screenshot. I also have the library on an external SSD, but earlier this library has worked well with Roon.
As a follow-up test, can you please:
- Disable this watched folder
- Create a new folder in a different location (even just a folder on your desktop) and add a few tracks
- Add this new folder as a watched folder in Roon
Let me know if you run into the same corrupt file issue after the above