Networking Gear & Setup Details

Sky router
No specific end points

Connected Audio Devices

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120

Number of Tracks in Library

About 3000 tracks

Description of Issue

I’m thinking of buying a lifetime subscription before the price goes up, but would like to know the current cost in GBP. I understand exchange rates are volatile etc etc etc, so can you quote the exchange rate used yesterday/recently for purchases so I have a ballpark number. Forbes quotes 1 USD = 0.842445 GBP

Thanks in advance
Andy

It’s US$699.99. The exchange rate is whatever it is when you pay for it.

1 Like

According to xe.com today’s exchange rate is 0.84247048 GBP for 1 USD, so only marginally different to yesterday. I don’t think you’re going to see much day to day variability, unless something especially drastic happens.

Today, $699 USD = 588 UK pounds, or 674 Euro… plus any credit card charge for paying in USD.

1 Like

Mine just converted to £621.24.

£1 to $1.1268

Not so good, but hey.

New rate will be US 829.99 from beginning of next year

Read the OP’s question.

Sorry did not read original op correctly

1 Like

Thanks all for the comments, they’re very helpful.

While there does seem to be a disparity between rates quoted on public websites vs. the experience of @Menzies, the pricing isn’t like some other tech firms (e.g. Apple), where $700 (state taxes aside) = £700.

Regardless of rate disparities, for me, it makes sense to ‘go lifetime’ before Jan '23.

Thanks again
Andy

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.